lørdag 15. februar 2014

Movies and feelings and stuff

I watched a movie yesterday, and I just can't stop thinking about it. I have absolutely no idea why I watched it in the first place, because I was not really in the mood for a movie.
I can't get it out of my head. None of it. I guess it was supposed to be powerful, but I can't fathom why it affected me so much. I guess it wasn't what the people in the movie did, said or was, but more about how the movie made me feel.
It's been a long time since a movie has felt so emotional, and to be completely honest, I can't remember the last time a movie was.
There was a lot of violence in the movie, both visual and not. Although mostly visual.
There were only two of the actors I recognized from other movies.
I don't know why, but I don't feel like sharing what movie I'm talking about, but in some way it feels personal.

So sorry dudes to be so secretive..

Last but not least; creds to my self for blogging two times on ONE day!

I'll leave you with a quote.

"Seriously? It's like you're photoshopped!"-Hannah (Crazy, Stupid Love)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar