I really suck at this whole blogging thing, so to be truthful I don't think there's a point of me having one. But, alas, I guess I'll give it another go.
I haven't thought about blogging for a long time, but i guess people change their priorities when they become parents, and boy, I do hope people do.
Sivert Andreas is my son, he is a beautiful baby boy and he brightens my days on so many levels. Time flies by, he is already 9 and a half months old!
Me and my man bought a house in october, and moved in on the 1st of November. The view is awesome. We see the ocean and mountains. Pictures will appear at some point, or you could just go to my instagram account, @ingunn91.
Now I'm using googles blog app, and I've never used it before, so I don't now whether I can post photos as well, but I guess I will find out sooner or later. And I totally did.
I don't have anything else to say really, so I guess what's left is a quote;
"Sir, these are not the days of Alfred the great, you can't just lop someones head off and blame it on the vikings."- Blackadder
Fine lille Sivert'n:)
SvarSlett